What is Controlled Remote Viewing?
Controlled Remote Viewing or CRV is an advanced psychic skill
enabling a practitioner to mentally see objects hundreds or even thousands of miles away.
It is an activity whereby a psychic practitioner tunes in to an object,
location, or event inaccessible by normal means- regardless of time, distance, or location.
CRV and Mind Noise
CRV requires one to limit any mental noise interfering with the execution of the psychic skill. This requirement is of utmost importance. It is critical because mind chatter (thoughts regarding worldly concerns) that seeps into the viewer’s consciousness will prevent correct and authentic information from being recovered. The process of CRV, as taught by psychic practitioners, involves training would-be Sensors to deal with and control the pollution and illegitimate imaginations often experienced in any intuitive process. It is one’s inability to control mind noise that prevents a clear, undamaged extraction of information.
How is CRV used?
- Locating missing people or objects.
- Law enforcement cases
- In mining, locating things like minerals, water, etc.
- Accessing information about a person, place, or thing.
- Seeing and recording an event in the past, present, or future.
- Viewing inside inaccessible objects, like safes and locked rooms.
- Visiting locations in the past.