Claircognizance & the Crown Chakra
Your seventh chakra houses your psychic power of Claircognizance. This is the gateway to this amazing ability that you were born with. The word clear is from the French word clair and cognizance from the word conoissance which mean ‘knowledge’. Hence, clear knowing.
Open Your Mind
To The spirit World
Sign up and get your free ebook
The Crown Chakra is violet in color. It assists us with our sense of knowingness and spirituality. This chakra offers us the opportunity to just know things without having to access our logical left brain, or intellectual self. In addition, this is the seat of our clear knowing ability.
Let’s begin opening this psychic gift together, now:
How to Recognize Your Claircognizance Psychic Ability
If you are mainly Claircognizant, then there are certain things you would say. Pay attention to how you speak about things and you will notice whether you are mostly Claircognizant.
Here’s a few examples of Claircognizant language in comparison to Clairaudience:
“I knew you were going to do that!” as compared to “I hear what you are saying about that…”
“I just know she is going to do well on that project…” as compared to “I am hearing you say that she will do well on this project…”
If you speak with words that mainly use “I know” or “I knew,” then you are mainly Claircognizant. You may even find that you have more than one Clairability you use in your language. This is common for you to have one or more Clairability that you glean psychic information from. As you learn more in psychic abilities training, you will grow in your Clairabilities and will be better able to discern with clairability is your strongest.
Psychic Development: Claircognizance vs. My Own Thoughts
Claircognizance is different than a thought. Today, you’ll learn how to tell the difference between a thought and claircognizant knowing. Here’s how:
- As your logical left brain is in motion and thinks, your conscious mind is doing the work. Your conscious mind and thoughts are one. This is conscious thought and you are one with it. You might even find yourself overtaken by it. An example may be when you are organizing an event and all the surrounding details that plan to attend in the coming weeks.
- In turn, when you are receiving clear knowing information from your seventh chakra, your all-knowing consciousness is at work. In this space, you are an active observer of whatever is presenting in much the same way you observed the floating in and out information at the beginning of meditation. As an observer of the information you are not creating it as you do in your thinking, logical mind space.
- To enhance your claircognizance, focus on seeing yourself separate from anything that comes in. Resist temptation to interpret. Just look from the outside, in. Be the observer. Messages of claircognizant inspiration come from nowhere, are spontaneous-feeling and most often have little to do with what you are thinking about in the given moment.
Claircognizance information and insights are of a high vibrational frequency and will transcend ego. If you notice low vibration thoughts of fear, worry, doubt or self-sabotage as you tune into this ability, you are not connected with your clear knowing gift. It may take time to understand claircognizance messages. This is okay. Let the knowing come when it is ready to.
How the Psychic Power of Claircognizance Presents
Claircognizance messages may come to you in many ways. They can present in inspired ideas, dreams, through automatic writing, while drawing or playing a musical instrument. Often, messages present while in meditation or while giving or receiving intuitive or psychic readings. The way they present comes in two ways:
- Messages from your claircognizance ability may present like a gut feeling. You sense that you just know something, yet you don’t know how. In these moments, when a gut feeling has presented you are consciously aware of messages.
- Messages may also be received unconsciously. Speakers, authors, and artists naturally use their gifts of claircognizance while in the depths of creating.
You may find that you consciously or unconsciously tap into the divine mind for psychic messages, creativity and inspiration. Both are fine. You know you are experiencing claircognizant insight because the information will feel like an idea has come from a higher consciousness. You might also then notice a feeling of being compelled to put that inspiration into fruition by taking action.
Let’s practice together, now:
Take a moment now to consider your past few days where messages of knowing from your claircognizance may have tried to present to you. Let that memory come in. Don’t look for it. Don’t search for it. Let it find you. Did you have a feeling someone you had not seen for some time would call, and did? Did you find yourself saying, “I knew it” surrounding an event? Was there an inner knowing about a decision that you made that it was absolutely right? Did the perfect words or artistic creation come to you at just the right moment with a feeling of exuberance or excitement? Perhaps, out of what seemed like nowhere you received an inspired idea that resolved a particular issue of importance. As you consider that sense of knowing you had about this event that you’re recalling now, did you know this consciously or subconsciously? Consider other similar experiences and discover in which way you are most often receiving this sense of knowing.
Psychic Development: A Powerful Exercise to Begin Opening Your Claircognizance
- Find a quiet place to sit and relax. This meditation is best done in a sitting position or in an active walking position (if you have a peaceful place to walk with no other people around).
- Take several deep breaths and release each breath slowly through the mouth. Become quiet and serene. Now bring your attention to the thoughts in your mind. For one minute or so just mentally list each thought as you become aware of it. Notice how thoughts arise and then subside. See if you can notice where thoughts arise from and where they go to. See if you can become aware that this entire process seems to take place of its own accord, without you having to do anything, just as your breathing takes place without conscious effort. Return your attention now to your breathing again for a few breaths.
- For the next part of this meditation just come from a place of seeing or sensing that your thinking process is taking place naturally of its own accord and not inside your head. You have access to all the information in the Universe, though your own brain is designed to filter and limit what you are aware of. Since this is the case, you can learn to expand what your brain can bring to your own personal awareness very naturally.
- Now with your eyes open and journal handy, place your awareness on tomorrow and intend to access information about tomorrow. Let your eyes remain open but don’t attempt to focus on anything in particular, just be open to whatever you are now seeing without analyzing it. Take four breaths in slowly and exhale slowly. With each exhale send the intention to be open to access information about tomorrow. Now become still and notice the thoughts in your mind. With your journal write down all the impressions, pictures, thoughts or any other sensory data that comes into your awareness as you think about tomorrow. Let this process happen for a few minutes. Notice any strong impressions that come through, especially any recurring thoughts or impressions. Write these down in your journal. Don’t worry if any thoughts or impressions seem fanciful or don’t make sense to you. Filter out any thoughts that arise about things you already know involve tomorrow such as an appointment you have. Focus on information that isn’t related to what your mind has already stored for you about tomorrow’s events.
- Next, complete what you are writing and set your journal down. Once more today go back and repeat this exercise, writing down the impressions you get about tomorrow.
Tomorrow at the end of the day go back to your journal and notice whether any information you wrote down actually happened, came into your awareness or otherwise became significant. For example, you might find that you thought of Judy and then Judy called you the next day. Perhaps you saw the image of a fire and the next day you saw a news story about a forest fire. In your journal highlight or make notes about any of the things you wrote down yesterday that happened or became significant today. Doing this work regularly will begin to train your mind to work with the infinite information that is in the mental realm that exists everywhere and always and to which you can learn to tap into whenever you desire.
Daydreams to Tap Into Your Psychic Power of Claircognizance
One day this week, pay attention to the little daydreams you find yourself falling into. Intuitive growth can be significantly enhanced through our daydreams. You will learn quickly that often the information coming through during a daydream can be relevant guidance for yourself, someone you will be seeing in the near future, regarding world events, or to spiritual or other kinds of questions you have been thinking about.
Daydreams happen when the conscious mind lets go for a little while because it is engaged in something—that’s why so often a daydream will occur right in the middle of doing a work project, driving or doing something else where your focus is maintained for a while.
Set the intention in the morning of doing this exercise, to be aware when you fall into a daydream and pay attention to the subject matter. Write down some notes and see what the daydreams meant for you. Was it about you, a future event, a friend or a client? Was it about an issue in your immediate family? Did it appear to make no sense at all?
MORE PSYCHIC ABILITIES TIPS: Psychic Medium Teaches You All About Spirit Guides and How to Initiate Connection
Claircognizance Psychic Development for Beginners: Automatic Writing
One of the most helpful tools to use to develop your Claircognizance ability is automatic writing.
Here’s what you can do:
- Ask the Universe a question you want to know about.
- State the question out loud.
- Write down what you notice coming to you. Make sure not to judge what is coming to you. Just write it down. If you see an image, you me feel a pull to draw it. If you are not receiving any images or words, think of a color and notice what information comes through it.
- Practice automatic writing three times on different sheets of paper.
You may notice that you feel like some of the information is wrong or is information you are not sure about. Be an observer of this feeling and know this is only ego. You can instead realize that this information has meaning and is helpful to you, but not let it stop you from moving forward in your psychic development.
Learn More About Your Clairabilities in My Development Psychic Abilities Book
Find out more about your Clairabilities, including Claircognizance, in my development psychic abilities book!
Photo credit: iStock