6 Tips to Develop Your Superpower of Claircognizance
Our intuitive abilities are like a superpower that we all possess, but not everyone knows how to use them. Claircognizance is one of the ways we can access our intuition…
Once you’ve accepted the idea of a higher realm—that world is not just what you see—you will be free to explore everything that means. And, if you believe as Shakespeare wrote, “There are more things in heaven and earth … than are dreamt of in your philosophy,” then you should consider learning more.
The universe is full of energy, available to anyone who wants to tune in to its subtle vibrations. These vibrations, like energy, are available to those who make the effort to learn. If learning more is your intention, focus is required to activate the forces. Concentrate and evaluate even the smallest instances of psychic phenomena that happen in your life and the lives of others. Become familiar with the ethereal forces involved and how those forces integrate to exhibit hidden powers in action.
One of the most important things to learn is the philosophy that everything is connected—plants, animals, people, and the universe. This knowledge will give you a different perspective on life and the claim that there is a connection between the living and the dead. Understanding this concept is necessary for developing your latent psychic ability. Once you adopt psychic philosophies, the next thing to do is to develop a new mindset. See happenings as more than random, as more than collected coincidences. Then, examine what your gifts are. Pay attention to how the universe sends information your way. It is quite possible that you already have inklings as to the particular psychic talents you have. Test those talents. Practice them to become proficient.
RELATED: How to Distinguish Between the Highly Sensitive Person, Empath and Clairsentient?
Each person endeavoring to engage in psychic practices has a different set of talents; identify which ones are yours. Learn the principles psychics are known to live by. Diligently apply yourself to accomplish the exercises given you by a trainer, and make use of the instructions you have gleaned from your personal research. Test the quality of your newly-acquired skills by practicing them. Look for a way to obtain continuous feedback on your progress and an objective assessment of your skills. A professional trainer will provide that and will guide your growth. The most important requirement to fully develop your latent abilities is to accept the foundational concept that there is more to the world than we suspect or see.
The next important requirement is to have a desire and willingness to develop psychically to the extent you are able to connect with the universal mind. Listen to what the spirit has to say, and honestly deliver that information. Don’t forget that meditation facilitates every connection. It also opens the channels to your Sense-Abilities and the role you will play in the lives of others. Meditation will go a long way towards speeding your psychic development.
MORE PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT: The Precognitive Dream Telling the Future: How Do I Know I’m Having One?
As one develops their intuitive ability they have access to extensive recorded information held by the universal mind. Your ability to tap into these intense psychic insights is the direct result of establishing a link with the universal mind and its unlimited stores of universal energy. This energy can be tapped by anyone who chooses to make an effort to tune into its subtle vibrations.
As you access and tap into this information there are a few things to be aware of. The following are good rules of thumb to keep in mind as you begin listening to your intuition and gut sense in your daily life. Let them be guidance and employ them as they serve you.
• Your psychic journey is unique and highly individual. It is important to honor that.
• Report what you see, regardless of what it is, even if it seems ridiculous or silly. Too often, individuals new to practicing their Sense-Abilities are afraid to say what they see and fail to recognize it as feasible. In so doing, they lose meaningful information. What you receive from the universe or the spirits always has meaning.
• As you begin practicing your psychic abilities, trust images and impressions you first encounter because what you first encounter will probably be most accurate. What comes first is correct.
• You are the boss. Use your own higher knowing and intuition, and listen to your inner voice. They provide the most valuable information you can get, so trust it. Your emotions and gut feelings are part of this intuitiveness.
• Relax. Enjoy the journey. It is a process, and the process is the gift. Your psychic development should be done in fun!
• Let psychic information come to you. You need not force it or search it out. Your desire to be right or get the images you intend is ego speaking. Ego hinders your connection.
• Be rooted in ethics and integrity. All your readings, healings, intuitive abilities, and other modalities are practiced with the permission of the person you are helping.
Expand your understanding of what it means to be psychic and how to awaken, amplify, and trust your inner voice!
Find out more about psychic development, mediumship, your Clairabilities and so much more in my development psychic abilities book!
My free and simple Controlled Remote Viewing exercise will empower you to uncover answers to your burning questions about lost objects, events, or people in the past, present or future.
Leave a Reply