She is well worth the money. She has been helping me navigate a crazy dating world by really keeping me focused on myself and my emotions. Her advice for me is invaluable and she is incredibly accurate. She told me I was going to get my promotion and I did when another trusted advisor couldn’t pick it up even though I wind up basically given the promotion. Even when I don’t trust, she has always been right on some level about the situation. Love her and you will too! – Kim S.
Like numerous major corporations (Microsoft, Whole Foods, Expedia, and Zynga) accepting cryptocurrency as a legitimate source of funds, MichelleBeltran.com is now also supporting digital currency as a payment option!
Our storefront at MichelleBetlran.com is accepting Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, BlackCoin and Dash as payment for all products and services purchased in the store here:
We are still accepting PayPal and all other forms of credit card! These five cryptocurrencies are an addition to the present form of payment options for services.
We’re delighted to offer a discount of 25% off on all products and services purchased in the store now through November 30th when purchasing using the cryptocurrency option.
This discount will include and be honored for all Session Packages, as well as 15, 30 and 45 minute Same Day and Standard Sessions, which are available in the storefront sections: Packages, Training & Education and Psychic Sessions. Please note: If you purchase these items via the store, you’ll want to schedule your session with Michelle separately by emailing: mbeltran@
To avail of the 25% off discount when using cryptocurrency as a payment option, please enter in the following code when prompted during purchase:
Just getting started in Bitcoin? Learn more here:
We’re very excited to bring this new option to you!
Psychic Development: Understanding What It means to be Empathic?
Being an empath is all about ‘feeling’ the emotions of others. This gift presents in many different ways. For example, do you feel that you just know things without being told? Or, do you feel overwhelmed in busy and loud place? Is it hard to be in an airport, mall or busy store? Do you take on the emotions or feeling of others as if they were yours? Or, do you feel the emotions of those near you? An empath will know or feel thoughts about themselves or another from near or even afar.
Am I a Psychic Empath? Here are 12 Traits:
- Do you have to turn off the television when you see violence or tragedy because it is just too unbearable? Do you stop watching or paying attention to the media, altogether, because of this?
- Do you actually feel the illnesses, aching, pains or physical symptoms of others when you are near them?
- Do you find yourself rooting for the losing team or the underdog in a situation? Are you inspired to support those who you see as being intimidated, bullied or who are suffering?
- Empaths are often highly creative and extremely rich imaginations. Is this you? Are you a fantastic day dreamer?
- Do you know when someone is telling mistruths or when you are getting partial truth? Do you loathe dishonesty and feel a deep desire for truth?
- Many empaths are natural healers. Do you have an affinity toward healing others? Or, are you drawn to holistic, metaphysical or naturopathic solutions and remedies?
- An empath will desire quiet time, peace and solitude in their daily lives wherein they can just ‘be’ and breathe and reflect and be in the moment. Often this is sought out through a deep connection and love of animals and children.
- Do you find that family and friends come to you to divulge their life issues and problems?
- Empaths are of problem solvers seeking out answers. Unresolved or unexplained question are frustrating as the empath searches for resolve and completion.
- Do you find yourself intolerant with clutter? Most empaths are free spirited souls, thriving on adventure and new experience. They are sponge-like when it comes to freedom, travel and learning. Is this you?
- Rules and regimen are stifling to the empath. Their freedom is essential and so control of any kind is met with great resistance. How do strict guidelines, procedures and guidelines work for you?
- If you felt a resonation with any of these traits, it’s very likely you are an empath.
Techniques for the Psychic Empath
Purple and dark blue colored fruits assist you expanding and opening your third eye. Eat blackberries, blueberries or red grapes. Also, consider flavoring your foods with hemp seeds and lavender. Try burning Vanilla or Lavender incense to support this as well.
- Psychic Development & Protection Roses
A Protection Tool: Creating a Protection Rose
- Be in the Center of Your Head in Your Psychic Development
Our lives are full of poignant experiences. If you are an energy worker, intuitive or healer of any kind you are likely coming across equally highly charged experiences – even if you are not consciously aware of it. It is natural to slip into the emotions and chaos of events around use and/or into the energy of the client. This is especially true if you are an empath. More often than not, at these times, your attention is focused outside of you, and you are completely entrenched with whatever situation is pressing at the moment. When you learn how to consciously be in the center of your head you begin to call your life force back to you, finding peace of mind, clarity and balance.
Psychic Medium Michelle Beltran reveals powerful psychic development tips for empaths to cope. Click to learn if you have the psychic gift of being an empath.
- You easily get into the center of your head by taking your awareness to this area of your body and acknowledging it.
- Imagine a miniature version of yourself right in the center of your head – at the apex of to two crossed lines traveling through the center of your head.
- The center of your head is your own space so decorate, design and flavor it any way you choose. Take some time to create this sacred space exactly as you choose.
- The center of your head is for you only. If any other people, animals, or issues are there ask them to leave through your Grounding Cord by opening the trap door located directly under the crossed lines.
- Psychics and Empaths Must Strengthen Root Chakra
- Tune into Your Throat Chakra to Access Psychic Awareness
What’s Next In Your Psychic Development?
Develop Your Psychic Ability at The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice!
The 21st annual Los Angeles Times Festival of Books kicked off Saturday at the USC campus, bringing more than 500 authors, celebrities, musicians and chefs who shared their love of books throughout the weekend. I was honored to be part of a dynamic event which included former astronaut Buzz Aldrin, U.S. poet laureate Juan Felipe Herrera, “Top Chef” host Padma Lakshmi, YA author Ransom Riggs, religious scholar Reza Aslan and Newbery Award winner Kwame Alexander. Guest speaker Arianna Huffington was a big hit drawing crowds of listeners. It was absolute heaven for book nerds! The two-day festival — the nation’s largest — ran all weekend long. Festival-goers enjoy live music, workshops, cooking demonstrations, Q&A sessions, children’s activities, travel talks, poetry readings and live street art. The event was a wonderful success with long lines of spiritual enthusiast and book lovers patiently waiting for their signed copy of Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic. I’m taking some time to share some of the images taken by supporters at the event. Do enjoy! If you didn’t get to attend, please keep eye on our events page for upcoming booking signings with Hay House at I Can Do It! Conference near you!
About Being Psychic
As a psychic or intuitive, everything begins with feelings and occurrences you know are more than mere coincidence—strange and undeniable knowings you find impossible to ignore. Psychic medium explains that you may have experienced a strong urge to call a relative, only to find out that you were needed at that very moment. Experiences like these happen more often to you than to others. During those times, acting on those feelings or urges—not logic—produces positive results. There may be times you suspect there is something beyond what’s called reality, something residing in the world of the paranormal.
Understanding Psychic Connection
It is said that psychic connections are made when a person picks up information in an uncommon way or from an unusual source. Psychic connections are said to be in play when a person acquires knowledge he or she could not have known—information emanating from a source outside of individual understanding, separate from any previous experiences or prior knowledge. While there is no scientific proof that these occurrences are psychic in nature, science has yet to explain them. Any psychic will attest that the proof is in the pudding. He or she has seen it and knows that such information comes directly from the universal mind, the higher self, and/or vibrations sent by other souls— the universal matrix. Psychics believe paranormal principles are the explanation.
RELATED: Psychic Development: What You Want to Know About Animal Totems and How to Connect With Them
I’m Psychic. How Do I Tune In and Begin Receiving Messages?
Tuning into higher sources of information begins when individuals aggressively direct their focus on becoming aware of themselves and the world around them. Every day they engage in the paranormal practice of communicating with a higher realm of consciousness, but they are just not aware of doing so. Once you purposely make it a point to become aware, you will begin to find something else is at work. If you take time to analyze events nonchalantly referred to as coincidences, hunches, urges, or that inner voice, you will come to realize there is more to know about reality. It is even possible you may discover or become aware of the psychic strengths you tend to have. Pay attention to all your hunches, urges, and coincidences, and see if there are deeper messages and/or meanings.
Numerous techniques exist by which a person can investigate these mysteries. The investigations center entirely on different psychic practices and specialties psychics pursue. A majority of individuals believe intuition gives us the same information that comes from logical evaluation, personal experience, learned knowledge, and educated conclusions. However, psychics believe that they not only have access to information intuition provides, but that they have the benefit of information that has been passed down from the universe for millennia. They believe information is accessible at the behest of the universal mind and often available through a connection with deceased souls residing in a different reality. Psychics tune into higher sources from outside the human intellect, beyond intuition and learning.
MORE PSYCHIC TIPS: Psychic Development: What You Want to Know About Spirit Guides and How to Connect With Them
A Powerful Technique to Access Your Psychic Ability
Upside-Down Drawing to Dispel Mind Chatter
It’s so natural for our left brain to be in charge that we often can’t even stop it. This exercise will give your creative and intuitive right brain a chance to take over for a bit. When you look at a photo right side up, you give it dimension and order. You see the top, bottom, sides, etc. It makes sense to your left brain. But if you look at that same picture upside down, suddenly it’s chaos. Your brain can’t make as clear sense of it. This is even more pronounced when you try to draw it upside down. Herein lies the doorway to opening up your right brain. Follow these few steps and you’ll begin to nourish this remarkable and largely untouched side of who you are. For a more in depth discussion on the intricacies of the right and left brain as it relates to drawing, I highly recommend Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards.
- Find a picture of a person you want to draw.
- Be in a quite space with 30 minutes of uninterrupted time where you can draw comfortably.
- Turn the picture upside down and beginning drawing it on your clean sheet of paper. Start exactly where you feel drawn to. There is no right or wrong place to begin. Don’t try to figure out what you are drawing, just draw what is before you. It’s imperative that you don’t turn the picture right side up—for obvious reasons, you will shift right back to the left brain and waken it.
- You might consider, objectifying data, which means to talk out loud as you draw, thereby helping to deepen the connection to your right brain.
- You may want to cover what you are drawing with another piece of paper and then gradually reveal more of it as you draw. When I learned this technique I found it to be incredibly helpful. In this way, the picture I was drawing was not so overwhelming; it seemed manageable to draw it piece by piece, slowly making my way down my drawing.
Trying using the image of Abraham Lincoln as your first upside-down drawing exercise!
Once you purposely make it a point to become aware and open to your psychic abilities, you will begin to find something else is at work. If you take time to analyze events nonchalantly referred to as coincidences, hunches, urges, or that inner voice, you will come to realize there is more to know about reality. It is even possible you may discover or become aware of the psychic strengths you tend to have.
Remember, pay attention to all your hunches, urges, and coincidences, and see if there are deeper messages and/or meanings. In order to stretch your mind’s ability to glean more, listen to them.
I Want to Develop My Psychic Ability. What’s Next?
To embark on the serious development of personal psychic abilities, you must purposely engage in investigating the powers existing within and around you. A psychic pursuit is never a selfish pursuit. The psychic pathway is gentle, powerful, and always non coercive.
Do you want to learn how to develop your psychic abilities? Begin here, with my award-winning book, Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic!
Photo credit: iStock
Psychic Medium Asks: What It Means to Be Psychic: Relationships
All new endeavors around psychic medium begin by having a clear perception of who you are—your strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, emotions, and desires. Self-actualization is the foundation upon which you build an understanding of people and how they perceive you. It gives you the capacity to recognize where you belong in the universe and what role you are meant to play. Psychic development and developing self-awareness is important in all aspects of your life here on earth. It means cultivating meaningful relationships and acquiring a sympathetic and empathetic sense for your fellow men and women. When you direct and monitor your behavior to foster positive relationships and work to improve your own shortcomings, you learn to tolerate and forgive the misgivings of others. When you understand the troubles and challenges of your own personality, you learn the meaning of being helpful to others.
Intuitive Development Includes Relationship Equanimity and Balance
Whether you’ve been fighting for months or didn’t even know there was a problem, breakups are never easy. As magical as it feels to fall in love, that’s how devastating it feels to know your relationship is falling apart. What can you do? If you still love your partner and want to mend your relationship, the good news is, you do have hope. “Even if you feel like a victim, you play a role in setting up what is and isn’t acceptable in your [relationship],” says interpersonal relationship expert Dr. Phil. While there aren’t any guarantees that you will restore the failed connection, there is a good chance that things can turn around for the better, especially if you’re willing to work at it. With that in mind, here are five steps to take to win back your loved one, build bridges for communication and restore a relationship that’s been breaking. When you want to get back what you’re losing, these are the ideas to try:
- Start with Yourself. Before you even approach your partner, take a good look at your own motives for doing so, as well as your own actions that have contributed to the problem. Why do you want to reconcile — because you’re afraid to be alone? Because you have been with the person so long? Because you are afraid of what your family and friends will say? If your reason for reconciling isn’t love for your partner, take some time to think about whether or not reconciliation is truly worth pursuing. Staying together because of what others think may not be enough to sustain your relationship long term. Likewise, before going to the person, ask yourself what the problem is. How did you contribute? Did you legitimately do something wrong? How have you hurt him or her? If you realize you’ve erred in a clear way, be ready to accept full responsibility, apologize and seek to make amends for what’s happened.
- Think through the Conflict. If your partner has already expressed to you what problems have led to relationship failure, think through what root issues are at work. What are you actually fighting about? “The reasons may be obvious, including infidelity, frequent fights or disagreements about key issues such as money, marriage or children,” says Sally Murphy at Match.com. “In some cases, the failure may stem from smaller and more subtle problems.” If you haven’t been able to talk yet about what’s going on, be prepared to listen to your partner and try to understand his or her perspective.
- Talk to Each Other. Talk to your partner in the most non-confrontational, loving way you can and try to talk through your problems. Practice bridge-building communication skills such as attentiveness, affirmation and de-escalation. Apologize for your mistakes. Listen thoughtfully when the other person talks. If you tend to yell when you’re fighting, make every effort to stay calm this time — go to a public place if that will help, where you’ll be more aware of your surroundings and less likely to freak out. Remind yourself of why you’re trying to reconcile and let that guide your discussion. “Couples who are good communicators stay with one issue at a time and talk about what they need from each other in the present,” says Dr. Randi Gunther at Yahoo. “They don’t try to persuade the other of a position that will be satisfying to them at the expense of the other.”
- Get Help. When one-on-one conversation won’t lead to reconciliation, try going to a neutral third party like a professional counselor who can help you both reach better understanding. Often, this can remove some of the heightened emotions from the situation, when you both learn to look at your relationship from a more detached, neutral point of view. Likewise, the counselor can provide advice and counsel that is easier to receive than from a person with whom you are fighting.
- Be Willing to Change. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been together for 20 years already; it’s never too late to renegotiate your dynamics and set new patterns. You may even want to put a new agreement in writing so it’s “SUPER DUPER clear,” says Lissa Rankin at Care2.com. When you both come to terms you can agree on and collaborate in making, it puts you on the same page, both working toward an improved connection.
As the old saying goes, “It takes two to tango,” so simply desiring a relationship fix on your own may not be enough to salvage what’s been damaged. That said, by thoughtfully pursuing your partner and showing how you genuinely love him or her, you may be able to create inroads for better communication and understanding, not to mention healing, in the future.
Essential oil to support your relationship? Yes! Try the essential oil Lavender to assist in bringing in calming, relaxing and balancing energy both physically and emotionally. It’s a great companion during your relationship journey.
Photo credit: iStock
With his New York Times bestselling books A New Earth and The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle has introduced millions of people worldwide to the riches available in this very moment. In response to what he calls “the evolutionary impulse” to assist in our collective spiritual awakening, Eckhart has launched a pioneering new medium that makes his teachings available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. EckhartTolleTV.com invites you to experience the transformational wisdom of this visionary teacher through:
-1 week Risk-free trial membership available.
-Unlimited access to a private seminar series, with each issue featuring a new and exclusive 60 to 90-minute streaming video with Eckhart Tolle
-Live guided meditations led by Eckhart once a month, connecting individuals in presence in more than 130 countries
-Unlimited access to an online community to interact with members worldwide
-The ability to submit personal questions to Eckhart—and become eligible for a seat in the audience during recording sessions
Many people agree that humanity is at a critical juncture, one that is unprecedented in our history. According to Eckhart, the primary purpose for each of us is to take responsibility for our personal awakening and how we express that in the world.
EckhartTolleTV.com gives us a tool to support us in this important task. If you’d like to learn more, follow this link to see Eckhart talk about his inspiration for EckhartTolleTV.com.
Warmly, The Readings With Michelle Team
Psychic Medium Talks About Life, Choices and Seeming Mistakes
We will all, at one juncture or another throughout our lives, make choices that seem like mistakes. Some of us may even feel like we make one mistake, after another, after another. But, is it really a mistake? Do we not better discern what we do and don’t want through experience – what some of us could be calling a mistake. What’s more, we are all a work in progress, growing and learning. We are human, after all, and designed by nature to be imperfect.
Before being too critical of ourselves about our life choices, let’s stop short of naming them mistakes until we consider a few things…
Five Questions to Ask Yourself to Determine Good or Bad Choices
Are you feeling at peace with your choices? Do you feel like you’re second-guessing yourself regarding a decision or choice you made about your life? Do you feel like a choice you’ve made was a mistake? How do we take seeming mistakes or bad choices and view them through the lens of necessary, positive and even divinely brought? Step into your true voice and release your critical voice as you consider these questions:
1. Whose idea was it that it was a bad choice?
Do you really believe this was a bad choice or did someone tell you it was? Take a moment now to think of a time when you or someone you know made a choice and despite the opinions of naysayers, stuck with it. In essence, they trusted their own gut and the choice subsequently turned out perfectly fine or even better than fine.
The lesson here perhaps is that there will always be someone who will say things should have been different. Resist accepting someone else’s darker cloak about the choice unless you believe that too.
2. Was this the best choice you could have made at the time?
There is a good chance it was. Consider the choice of marriage at an early age that didn’t last. Often a 20 year old doesn’t know what they might at 40 years old. Regardless, we always do the best we can at each juncture in our lives.
What’s more, you know your choice was the best one you could have made because it was the choice you made at that time. A Course in Miracles teaches that, ‘’your choices are honorable because they’re your own.” Love yourself to the extent that, even if it was not the best choice, it was your choice. There is no shame in putting your best foot forward even if you feel you somehow fell a bit short. You gave it your best shot in the moment with what you had. Find peace with that knowing.
3. What good has come out of the choice?
Consider the good that has or might come about as a result of the choice. Even if you thought it was a minus at the time, ask yourself how you can turn it into a plus now. Maybe you grew from this? Nothing is entirely bad. In all good there is bad and in all bad there is good. Have a little fun and reframe the experience. Extrapolate what good came of it or what good may come of it going forward. Ask yourself, “Is there is any way possible this can work in my favor?”
LIFE COACHING & PERSONAL GROWTH: Psychic Medium Shares 6 Techniques to Put In Your Spiritual Handy Bag
4. What did you learn?
If you learned something, then there is no possible way it was a bad choice. In the words of Eckhart Tolle, “Any action is often better than no action, especially if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time. If it is a mistake, at least you learn something, in which case it’s no longer a mistake. If you remain stuck, you learn nothing.”
In essence, the benefit of what you learned far outweighed the burden of the seeming poor choice. You might have felt you lost in some way yet on a deeper level you gained tenfold in wisdom – a priceless education.
5. What part of you is saying this was a mistake?
That part of your mind that thinks the choice was bad or a mistake is pure ego. The very intelligent Universe however knows exactly how this seeming mistake fits in perfectly. This experience would not have been brought to you if you were not needing it. As it is so aptly been said, “your arms are too short to box with God.”
Psychic Medium Michelle works with you to create the best choices. The goal of her program is to enhance your personal life and it is highly recommended for those who desire to understand and bring clarity to their present life journey while also being guided in future endeavors.
The program focuses on releasing relationship blocks, healing old emotional wounds, and bringing acceptance to your life.
As a former professional athlete Michelle understands the importance of mind, spirit and body balance. In this program, Michelle will work with you to create a personally designed Mind Map (blueprint) to assist you in transforming your body to the healthy and vibrant place it was meant to be.
Life Coaching with Psychic Medium Michelle
Are you interested in life coaching program for finding a soulmate? Michelle Beltran can help you to unblock your love channels through life coaching program. Invest in you today! Learn more here: Stand in Your Power Life Coaching
Ready to find love this year?
Want to find your soul mate?
Need to find out why it’s so complicated in an existing relationship?
Yes, you CAN know the answers to these questions.
I am here to help you unravel all of the confusion and find answers to what you want to know. Sometimes there is something blocking you that you can’t see because you are in the middle of your situation, living your life. I tune into my Spirit Guides and yours to find what is blocking you and your next action step.
With my training through the Chico Psychic Institute, Reno Psychic Institute, Mystic Shift Mediumship Program, and Remote Viewing training under Dr. Paul H. Smith, I can see through the confusion, doubt, and uncertainty to provide guidance and direction.
Find your soul mate, what’s blocking your love life, why a relationship is complicated, or whatever is going on for you. The time is now to get the insight you need for a specific issue.
Here’s the deal:
Announcing a ONE DAY ONLY savings. 50% OFF a Standard 15, 30 or 45 minute session. Limited to the first 50 purchasers only. The sale starts Feb 1 at midnight and ends Feb 2 at midnight. Following your purchase, email email@example.com, to schedule your session. Sessions can be scheduled any time in the next three months. When you are ready to book, please simply indicate ‘savings50’ in the email subject line.
Coupon code to use in checkout: savings50
Here’s the links to the Standard Sessions:
It’s time to find the answers to your questions! Let’s tune in together and find the information you need!
In preparation for the launch of Michelle’s upcoming book, Take the Leap: You Were Born Psychic, you’re receiving an exciting opportunity to share your experiences you’ve had with a loved one from the other side during a reading with Michelle. Send in your entry for giveaways and possible publication in the upcoming book!
The top 5 entries that are selected and published will each receive the following prizes:
1. Publication of the story in Take the Leap: You Were Born Psychic
2. A one-hour session with Michelle
3. A complimentary signed copy of the book
Here’s what you need to do to enter the contest:
Step 2: Send in your entry in 500 words or less, sharing about your experience with Michelle in an evidential session with a loved one. Also share anything from your reading regarding the future that later came to pass likes names, events, people, travel, or anything you think of that presented.
Step 3: Hit “SEND” and wait to see if you’re a winner!
Share your experiences! Michelle and the publishers of the upcoming book will personally read your experiences to hand select the most touching, personal entries. The top 5 winners will be chosen in December 2014.
Contest Rules and Information:
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is only open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
- DATES: Contest runs from October 18 – November 30, 2014.
- CONDITIONS: By sending in the contest entry, the winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Readings With Michelle, LLC, including all employees, contractors, advisory staff, publishers, volunteers and affiliates from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from the contest.
- The entry must be the entrant’s own personal story of their experience with a loved one from the other side. The story must not have been published in a previous book or publication where the entrant signed away the rights to re-publish the story.
- You may enter multiple stories. Only one story per entry. For example: if you have two stories, please send two separate emails (entries).
- The entry may not be more than 500 words.
- The Entry may not contain any content that is or may be perceived to be defamatory or that represents the afterlife or Readings With Michelle, LLC in a negative way.
- The Entry must be suitable for publication and may not be violent, immoral, offensive, illegal, pornographic, obscene, indecent or similarly inappropriate as deemed solely by Michelle Beltran.
- The entry must not contain spam or promote business.
- PRIZE DETAILS: The top 5 stories chosen by Michelle Beltran and publishers will be used in the upcoming book, Take the Leap: You Were Born Psychic. Each winner will receive 1) Publication of the story in Take the Leap: You Were Born Psychic 2) A one-hour session with Michelle 3) A complimentary signed copy of the book
- Winners will have 72 hours to respond to the email they receive stating they are a winner. If the winner does not reply that they accept within 72 hours, another winner will be chosen.