What is Distant Healing?
Distance healing is an alternative form of healing in which the practitioner sends healing energy to the recipient. The practitioner and recipient don’t have to be in the same place for the healing to be effective. A healer may send positive energy across the universe or even during a phone session.
Although both people aren’t in the same place, this type of therapy is accessible through the recipient’s energy body, which doesn’t involve a physical presence. A practitioner may work with mental, emotional, and physical aspects through the energy body.
The Truth About Distant Healings
There are many misconceptions about how distance healing works. Distance or remote healing utilizes positive energy in the healing process, just like Reiki healing. Energy can be transmitted in three ways:
The perception that everything, including space and time, is fixed and only moves forward keeps many people stuck in their physical world and unable to manifest positive changes. When people are grounded in a limited physical existence, they go about their lives without making any significant changes. Shamans believe that all time is an illusion. If that’s the case, the concept that people always have to be “stuck” in circumstances they feel they can’t change is also an illusion.
Matter is made up of energy and atoms. Harnessing energy is vital in distance healing. When a person has an energy or psychic block, all of the body’s energy centers aren’t aligned. This misalignment can cause energy blockages. The practitioner focuses their intentions on the remote subject intending a specific effect. The receptive subject then receives those intentions.
What is the Distant Healer Doing? Is it Effective?
Usually, a healer will take the person’s medical history, including anything unusual they may be experiencing. The energy recipient will be asked to relax in a quiet place where they won’t be disturbed. The healer sends positive energy to the recipient, either by phone or telepathically. During the session, the healer may “pick up” on any issues that the recipient may not be aware of.
In one case, a healer sensed that a healing session recipient was experiencing bleeding from the bladder. The problem hadn’t been diagnosed by a doctor. Shortly after, the person was diagnosed with a bladder tumor. The growth was successfully removed, and no further problems occurred.
Steps to Offer a Distant Healing
Remember that healing others can be done on someone in person or from a distance and it is equally effective. From a distance, you will do this with your mind’s eye in deep meditation visualizing the healing. Since you are at a distance you may also choose to use a doll on a chair to represent the person afar.
- State your Prayer of Protection and set up a Protection Rose to allow for healthy space boundaries and protection for both of you
- Ground yourself and the healee
- Run Earth and Cosmic Energy for 20 minutes
- Call in your Healing Guides or Spirit Guides
- Ask healee, “Would you like a healing?” and receive an affirmative response
- Remind participant to put their feet flat on the ground, sit upright and keep their eyes open for the healing
- Tune into the space slightly above seventh chakra and “match energy” of healee’s chakra to yours and blend with the energy of their space
- Bring their aura close around their body as if to snuggle them using your hands to guide this
- Comb the aura. This is soothing technique and is akin to a brushing of the energy to support it back into alignment and flow. Use your hands and fingers in a combing-like fashion brushing the aura and area around their entire body
- As you comb the aura check for tears or blockages. You’ll have a sense of this, intuitively. If there are any, hold that space and with the help of your Guides send healing energy to these areas
- Check their Grounding Cord for healthy flow and/or make a Grounding Cord for them if this is not in place. This will release low energy or energy no longer serving them
- Clean out two tiny feet chakras in the arch of their feet of any low or lethargic energy. Then bring in healing gold energy to these areas
- Bring up Earth Energy through the feet chakras, into the legs to the first chakra then back down the legs and out the Grounding Cord
- Bring down Cosmic Energy from above, making sure it goes into the seventh chakra then down the four energy channels of their back and down the Grounding Cord
- Check chakras, one by one, starting at the first and working with the backside and frontside of each chakra. Release what is no longer serving them and call in healing gold energy. Chakras should be in a balanced spin: Clockwise on the front side and counterclockwise on the backside.
- Create a Gold Sun or bubble above the healee’s head, state the current date and approximate time. Ask that the highest vibration energy necessary for this healee flow into the Gold Sun as you begin to close the healing. You may ask for things like: joy, love, good vibration, simple life, freedom from worry, health, happiness, abundance, bliss, or whatever it is you sense or know the healee wants and needs. Ask that they receive the healing energy of “staying on their path and creating their greatest potential in their life, whatever that may be for them.”
- Now, let the Gold Sun release and envelope all parts of their body
- Create a new Gold Sun energy of your own and allow it to flow into your body
- Wash your hands with healing gold energy
- Create and process through a Separation Rose for cleansing and releasing or residual energy
Your Next Steps
Distance healing is an effective method of removing negative thought patterns that can affect a person’s personality and behavior. A distance healing session can release the negative energy and replace it with positive thoughts to improve your life and so much more!
Take your healing abilities to a new level and join Michelle in her online, one on one, Psychic Development Program!