What if you could relieve stress and physical pain in your body in minutes?
What if every day you could connect with the Divine?
What if you could regularly know the blessing of deep peace and centeredness?
What if you could create your day intentionally, every single day?
PSYCHIC MEDIUM REVEALS GREAT NEWS – YOU CAN!
Understanding How the Power of Our Breath Matters in Psychic Development
Atem is the German word for breathing. It is derived from Sanskrit word “ayāma” meaning to extend or draw out. The breath is formless. Meaning, it is not an object, has no shape nor is tangible. This is why breath awareness is one of the best ways to bring space into your life.
As you pay attention to how you are breathing, and make a conscious effort to breathe slowly and rhythmically, you will swiftly feel negative emotions and compulsive urges disappear. As awareness of your emotions grows and as you deliberately halt incessant thinking, you will begin to exercise control of those emotions, giving you space for quiet contemplation and peace.
Most people are so distracted by their thoughts they can no longer feel the infusion of life that breathing brings. Whenever you can, when it comes to mind, center on your breath. This practice is more spiritually transformative than any book, course, coaching, or lesson of any kind. It slows thinking, slows breathing, and slows worldly awareness.
The Most Accurate Psychics Have Perfected the Art of Breathing and Quieting Their Mind
Deep breathing and quieting of the mind, which we often find in meditation and yoga, actually shifts your brain. It temporarily adjusts the parts of your brain called the lateral prefrontal cortex and the medial prefrontal cortex. The lateral prefrontal cortex is responsible for modulating your emotional responses and automatic behaviors and habits. The medial prefrontal cortex is responsible for constantly reviewing past experiences, responses, and behaviors. These two automatic sets of responses work to prevent you from quieting your mind. Breathing slows those responses and gives you enough control to allow you to truly quiet your mind. This is why we see the most accurate psychics are so good at what they do – they have perfected the art of breathing and harnessed the power of their breath.
Psychics Use the Breath to Reach Higher Consciousness
Breath is often said to be one of the most subtle and seemingly insignificant phenomena. It was Nietzsche who remarked it is the ‘least thing’ that makes up the ‘best happiness.’ Being aware of breath propels us into the present moment and it is the doorway to inner transformation. Why? Because when we are conscious of our breath we become present and are led to higher consciousness. It isn’t possible to think and be fully aware of and present with our breathing. Try it now. You will see that conscious breathing stops the mind but not to the extent that you are moved into a daze but rather to a heightened alertness.
Expanding Your Intuitive Self: Let’s Practice Together Now
Giving attention to our breath even if only a few seconds creates gaps of space – pockets of peace of mind where incessant thinking ceases to be. In time, the gaps increase on their own and we discover inner space more consistently.
Let’s try this powerful exercise together now…
Sit up right, meeting this moment with dignity. Put your bare feet on the ground. Rest your palms gently on your lapping face upward. Make an agreement with your left brain you will come back to it for any unfinished business or daily on-goings after these few moments of deep breathing. For now, you are here, with your breath. Be aware of your breathing right now. Feel the gradual rise and fall of your chest. Can you feel the sensation of the breath? Feel the air moving in and out of your lungs and body. Listen to the sound of your inhale and exhale? Now, if you can, pay attention and be as present as possible with the space in between each breath. Continue to breathe.
Just one conscious breath – a breath taken with mindfulness – is enough to make some space when in the moments before there was the uninterrupted relentless mind chatter and thought, one after the other after the other. Breathing brings this to a standstill. A few breaths at various moments in your day will bring space into your life. It replaces thinking.
Psychics Use Breathing To Easily Access Equanimity and Clarity
Breath occurs naturally and gracefully and should not feel like work. The deeper intelligence in the body is the driving force. All you have to do as you become more aware of it is to watch it happen. Also, notice the gentle pause as the out breath moves to its end, just prior to taking a breath inward again. Many of us unknowingly have very shallow breath. This is not our natural way of breathing. The more you are aware of the breath you begin to reestablish the breaths natural depth and full expansion.
Four Powerful Breathing Techniques to That Will Help You Find Stillness As You Harness Your Breath
- When you notice the constant thinking, rushed feelings, angst, tension, grief, or even a compulsive need (smoking, drinking, TV watching, over eating) of some kind, simply stop and take three breaths. This instantly generates presence and awareness. Can you feel the subtle sense of aliveness that pervades your entire inner body as you do this?
- Then, for a few minutes be aware of the low vibration emotion itself (or compulsive urge) as an energy field inside you. Consciously feel that emotion or the compulsive need to physically or mentally take part in the compulsive behavior. Be an observer of it, watch it. Seeing it as separate from you releases its power over you as you come to realize it is not you.
- Then take a few more conscious breaths. You may feel the emotion or compulsive urge has disappeared. You might feel the emotion is still there and you can’t help but feel it. This is okay. Don’t make it into a problem. Rather, make the emotion a part of your awareness and practice observing it as mentioned above. As awareness of the emotion grows and as you see it as not you or separate from you, in time it is weakened. Most people are so distracted by their thoughts they can no longer feel the aliveness that their breath brings. So then, the bridge delivering them to their innate well-being escapes them.
- Whenever you can, whenever it comes to mind in your day, center on your breath. It is more spiritually transformative than any book, course, coaching or learning of any kind. And, the expense is nil, save for a few priceless moments of time.
Essential Psychic Development Tools
The cornerstone of any psychic development or clairvoyant program teaches you the art of Grounding, Running Energy, Psychic Protection, and Neutrality (Being in the Center of Your Head). These powerful psychic tools, along with the sixth chakra (third eye) and your clairabilities are at the foundation of your psychic awareness and functioning.
Today, we learn about psychic development tool of Grounding to maintain spiritual equanimity and replenish your energy. You will begin to use Grounding to focus your creative life force energy to create for yourself.
Psychic Development: What is Grounding?
If you have ever wondered, “What is Grounding, anyway?” then this may provide some good awareness…
Grounding is a process of rooting and centering yourself. It’s an essential tool that will bring clarity, focus, and equanimity into your day, moment by moment. When you ground yourself, you’re calling back to you your own pure, positive essence. It’s a balancing tool that guides you to stand in your power, certainty and higher knowing. It is an essential tool as you begin to become in tune with your clairabilities and your Higher Self.
Any of us can get filled up with other people’s energy throughout the day. We’re easily influenced by other energies. In time, having used this tool consistently, you will start to realize when you’re out of your center and need to do some Grounding, because using these tools will increase your awareness in a big way.
Psychic Development: What is a Grounding Cord?
It is akin to a pipe, tube or funnel. You release energy through this that is ready to be released, is not of you and/or no longer serves you. You might imagine your Grounding Cord as giant powerful waterfall, deep tree roots, a beautiful golden divine light or a giant thick rope.
Use your Grounding Cord, also called a Grounding Tube, at any time. It is one of your main psychic tools. You may also use it to Ground others when you see they are not in balance for some reason. Grounding others is the one psychic tool you may use to assist others without first gaining their permission. Remember you must have Grounded yourself before you do this. Change your Grounding Tube whenever it is old, worn out or not draining energies out quickly enough.
RELATED: Psychic Development: 7 Steps to Release Low Vibration Energy Cords From Your Space
How to Ground
- Keep your feet flat on the floor. Close your eyes, sit up straight, yet relaxed in your seat. Your palms should rest gently on your lap, facing up.
- Affix a Grounding Cord from your first chakra located at the base of your spine. Let this Cord drop effortlessly to the center of the earth. Don’t try to find the center of the earth. Your higher self knows where this is. Trust that.
- Your Grounding Cord should be as big around as your body and fit snug to your hips. Check that it is on ‘release’ and watch as all tension, doubt, self-sabotage, stress, anger, or fear leaves your body through this Cord. These are lower vibration energies and your Grounding Cord will drain out energy and programming that is not your own.
- Travel up and down your entire Grounding Cord and check for tears, holes or weak spots. Bolster it where you need to if it feels necessary.
- Write your name on the Grounding Cord and even put today’s date on it. This anchors it and helps to reinforce its presence and guidance.
- Change your Grounding Cord whenever it feels old, worn out or not draining out quickly enough.
Remember to hug a tree, get your bare feet in the earth, dance or even meditate leaning against a tree to Ground yourself in your day! These simple tips will support you in spiritual and emotional balance, bring a deep sense of centering and enhance overall well being.
How Will I know the Psychic Development Tools Are Helping Me?
Since I started doing this regularly, I’ve begun to feel good and calm all the time, as if I were being programmed to think positively. Now when I hear a negative thought from anyone or myself, I think, “Where did that come from?” Or, if I feel tension or upset toward another I can calm myself and realize that that low energy emotion is not me—it’s coming from them or someone else. That is the beauty of these tools. You get so tuned into a higher vibration that when the lower self comes in, you can recognize it and say, “No more of that! I’m going back to being me.”
Until you establish this practice, it’s easy to not even realize how other people’s energy is affecting you. This is very true for us as a society. I see patterns of this over and over again. Several things are very prominent. People often think, “If that person would just do this, I would be happy.” They worry about what others think of them, or feel they have to agree with others. They’re giving up their power in the process. The Grounding process can help solve that problem, because when you’re grounding, you’re calling back your energy and letting go of everyone else’s. Nobody controls you, but you.
I release through my Grounding Cord and create a new one a couple of times a day. It’s important to break those energy cords and bonds, because people will tend to cord into you energetically without even realizing it, and that’s never good.
Use a divine golden light in spiritual practice, instead of a white light. White light tends to attract lower vibrational energies, because it attracts everything. A golden divine energy is more pure and more powerful.
Grounding Steps In Quick Summary
- Keep your feet flat on the floor, your eyes closed, and be relaxed in your chair. Place your palms facing up on your lap.
- Attach a Grounding Tube from your first chakra, which at the base of your spine. Drop it effortlessly to the center of the earth. Don’t try to find the center of the earth. Trust your Higher Self knows where that is.
- Tug on your Grounding Tube to check that at is flowing and attached, if you need to. Travel up and down the entire grounding tube and check it for tears, holes or weak spots. Strengthen the Grounding Cord where you need to.
- Widen your Grounding Tube to fit snug around your hips.
- In your mind’s eye, put a date on your Grounding Cord, to affix it to present day, and set it on release.
- Use it for draining out energy and programming that is not your own. See all that is not of you, and any lower vibration energy such as fear, worry, self-sabotage, doubt leaving through this Cord.
Grounding is an ongoing, constant process. It’s not something done once. Your ability to keep this in place throughout your days is essential.
MORE PSYCHIC TIPS: The Power of Your Breath: 4 Dynamic Psychic Development Techniques to Strengthen Your Intuition
Essential Oil: A Psychic Development Tip
An essential oil to support grounding? Yes! Grounding Essential Oil will support emotional relaxation. This powerful essential oil has been known to stabilize and calm people and even animals! Grounding Essential Oil supports those who may be making poor choices in relationships, work or home matters because they simply are in denial of their own true reality. If you or someone you know is feeling stuck, Grounding Essential Oil can help. Try using it on your pets who are either panicky, nervous or restless.
How to use Grounding Essential Oil:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of olive oil and apply to the sacral chakra area.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times daily.
I Want to Learn More about Essential Psychic Development Tools
There is much to learn about psychic phenomena and psychic protection, including the importance of the essential tools and exercises related to Grounding and Grounding Cords, like Neutrality, Running Energy and Staying the Center of Your Head. As a start, or as a refresher for the veteran, join Michelle in her psychic development courses here!
Photo credit: iStock