Special Offer Available Now
Psychic Medium, Author and Intuitive Life Coach, Michelle Beltran invites you to join her for The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice. This podcast will empower you to learn how to magnify the powers of your intuitive voice. In her own unique style, Michelle raises her vibrational energy to link with higher realms delivering insightful messages with grace, integrity, and the utmost care. Listen in and expand your understanding of what it means to be psychic and how to awaken, amplify, and trust your inner voice.
Before you start your day and while in a meditative state ask the universe to bring you images of what is to come in your day ahead.
Resist the desire to interpret images that present. Let them float in.
You may receive information that seems ridiculous beyond belief and/or has no meaning to you whatsoever. This is fine.
Write it all down when you are done. Come back to your journal later that day and note what you saw that did present in your day.
For example, did you see an eagle and then in your day you either saw an eagle or read about one in the newspaper or a book?
The key here is to be consistent with this exercise. Clairvoyance is like a muscle it gets stronger with your consistency and your trust in it.
Daily meditation is essential as you hone this ability. A free audio Clairvoyant Meditation, specifically designed to supplement this teaching, is included below for you.
Reading the energy of an object is fun and can assist you in expanding your intuition. Simply hold an object (a metal or antique item will often hold a great deal of energy and is ideal) in your non dominant hand. It should be something that can fit in the palm of your hand. Say a prayer of protection and focus your attention in the area of your third eye. This will send the message to your third eye to begin opening and become ready to receive all impressions, visions, and images. Then close your eyes open to all of your senses: sight, sound, taste, touch, smell. Then say out loud “Tell me what I need to know about this object.” You may even be more specific and ask out loud, “Tell me about the owner of this object.”
A quiet mind and a sense of inner peace are essential for an effective and insightful psychic. They are necessary for anyone to whom creativity, discernment, perception, and clear thinking are important. A quiet mind is perhaps the first and most valuable quality an aspiring psychic should acquire.
1. Take time to do nothing. Find a quiet place that speaks to your soul, and spend time in that space as often as you can.
2. Meditate. It slows thinking, slows breathing, and slows worldly awareness. It actually shifts your brain. It temporarily adjusts the parts of your brain called the lateral prefrontal cortex and the medial prefrontal cortex. The lateral prefrontal cortex is responsible for modulating your emotional responses and automatic behaviors and habits. The medial prefrontal cortex is responsible for constantly reviewing past experiences, responses, and behaviors. These two automatic sets of responses work to prevent you from quieting your mind. Meditation slows those responses and gives you enough control to allow you to truly quiet your mind.
3. Acknowledge any feelings of being rushed, feelings of anguish, or feelings of tension. Acknowledge your willingness to give into compulsive habits (smoking, drinking, TV watching, overeating). Acknowledge that those feelings exist, and then simply stop and take three breaths. This action instantly breaks your connection with compulsion and generates an awareness of your surroundings instead. A subtle feeling of peaceful energy will pervade your body and thereby lay a foundation for future peace.
4. Pay attention to the energy fields operating inside your body. See compulsive energies as separate and apart from you, and then use the power of thought to employ conscious breathing.
5. Pay attention to how you are breathing, and make a conscious effort to breathe slowly and rhythmically. You will soon feel negative emotions and compulsive urges disappear. As awareness of your emotions grows and as you deliberately halt incessant thinking, you will begin to exercise control of those emotions, giving you space for quiet contemplation and peace.
Most people are so distracted by their thoughts they can no longer feel the infusion of life that breathing brings. Whenever you can, when it comes to mind, center on your breath. This practice is more spiritually transformative than any book, course, coaching, or lesson of any kind.
Today we will develop your own personal process for preparing for a reading. Your goal is to get yourself into a quiet, calm, open mental space. Look back through the various meditations you’ve been listening to, either on your own at at my podcast at iTunes, The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice.
You may notice that you have a particular affinity to one of these meditations. If so, do use it to assist you to get in the right state of mind. I recommend a grounding oriented meditation. You will also want to use/create a prayer of protection. Be sure to listen to the Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice podcast episode, The Necessity of Protection, for assistance with this.
While there a many things that lend to a successful reading, the most important things you need to do to prepare for a reading are:
1. Do a brief meditation to put yourself in the proper frame of mind. Quite your left brain and let go of mind chatter.
2. State a Prayer of Protection.
3. Ground, Run Energy, be in Neutrality. (Information about each of these tools is available at the Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice podcast.)
4. Scan your own body and mind for psychic images/impressions that might be relevant to the reading to come. Sometimes, you’ll begin receiving information before the actual reading.
5. Make sure you have a quiet space to perform this reading.
Homework: Create a brief checklist for preparing your reading space. How will you create a quiet space with little or no interruption? What kind of ambiance do you desire to create?
I find great success in creating an energy bubble that surrounds only the readee and myself, and which contains only the most pure, positive high energy. This also serves to create a space that feels safe and secure for the readee.
This is a good time to also match crown chakras with your readee. By this, I mean visualize the readee’s seventh chakra and discern the color of it. As you now know, the seventh chakra is nestled in the top of the head. Visualize this chakra as a circular bubble, spinning, alive and full of life. Then, let the color just come forward on its own, receiving the first that comes to mind. Is it blue?
Now, imagine your own crown chakra as the same exact color, matching the two. You might even visualize an energy cord connecting the two chakras. This is an added way of syncing with your readee in a heightened way so that you ensure accuracy, brevity and clarity as you work with them.
I do these things whether I’m working in a medium session or in a psychic reading, although it’s powerful in a life coaching session or when you’re providing any kind of guidance or counsel to someone. This allows you to quiet outside energies and come to a true place of higher knowing and presence.
Are you ready to change careers? Or uplevel your skills to get a promotion?
Announcing – Spring Cleaning Savings!
It’s a great time to “Spring Clean” an area of your life that has you stuck. With Michelle’s insight and help, you can see new solutions to your relationships, love life, finding your soul mate, career, job, money situation and finances, health, and more!
Select an area of your life you’d like to Spring Clean and see how Michelle can help you!
With your paperback purchase of Take the Leap or 365 Days of Angel Prayers through this Amazon link, you’ll receive a discount on the package of three, 30 Minute Standard Sessions ($670 value) for $415! Click here to purchase your book today: http://ow.ly/Hv2x30avHLF
You are welcome to gift a session to a friend.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to Amazon through this link and purchase a copy of Take the Leap or 365 Days of Angel Prayers: http://ow.ly/Hv2x30avHLF
2. Send your Amazon purchase confirmation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a bonus to the special, you will also receive an additional 15 Minute Standard Session when you submit a review at Amazon of either book! Just send in your review documentation through email to email@example.com.
*This offer is good through April 16, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST.
Need ideas of what to “spring clean”?
Receive a reading in any of these areas of your life:
- House & Home
- Love & Relationships
- And more!
Packages are especially good for returning clients who Michelle has developed a relationship with and who intend on working through a particular life issue for a period of time and it’s perfect for Spring Cleaning through one area of your life!