– Your client wants a warm welcome!
– They want to hear in your voice that they are safe with you.
– You’re in charge now. They are here to listen to you so take the lead.
What’s ahead? How will this unfold?
– If there are expectations that you have, state them now.
– Invite your clients words on this as well.
– One expectation I have is that clients begin us with their first question, should they have one. Then, the reading generally just takes shape from there.
– Another expectation I have is that client tell me nothing about themselves. I require first names only. Establish your expectations and style of reading.
Where are we?
– A quiet and uninterrupted space that you feel comfortable in is paramount.
– Sage your reading space regularly to clear out old, stuck energy.
Be Mindful of the Ticker
– The client will lose track of time. You might too! Set a timer so that you can begin to gradually come to a close five minutes before ending.
– Remind your client at the beginning of the session the time length you’ll be in session today.
Set an Intention and Say a Prayer
– If you forget all else, be sure to do this!
– State your prayer prior to the session. If possible, do this out loud with client.
– This help ground and center the session. It brings you and the client to the pureness of this very important present moment.
Connecting to the Readee
– Imagine your 7th chakra, located at the top your head is linking to the client’s 7th chakra. It is like an energy cord or connection. This is powerful and assists you in alignment, accuracy and clarity.
Set Boundaries and Create a Bubble
– Create an energetic bubble around you and the client. This helps to create a boundary from outside noise and further deepens the connection.
Pets and Other People Aside
– There is rarely a time when another person, and even a pet, will be in the session.
– People and pets, even if they sit quietly to the side, have energy. This can influence the session.
Quiet Your Left Brain
– Meditation is the key. This cooldown is the time to turn down that analytic thinking mind. It is a must-do.
– Make and agreement with your left brain that you’ll come back and give attention to all the to-dos of the day after the session is done.
Amp Up Your Right Brain
– Say ‘hello’ to your right brain, intuitive mind.
– Visualize a nob or dial out in front of you that controls your right brain. Watch the dial as it rotates and is turned all the way up!
– Place your pointer finger of your non-dominant hand above your brow, between your eyes. Rotate it clockwise and then counterclockwise a few times. This will send the message to your third eye, the seat of your clairvoyance, to begin opening.
Clean Out With A Separation Rose
– When you are complete, ask that any energy from the client that is lingering or might have come to your space go to an energetic rose you have created out in front of you – the Separation Rose. Then, ask that any of your energy that might be lingering or that went to the clients space also go to the rose. Then watch as this rose floats into the sky and absolves, all energies returning to where they are meant.
– Establish your reading routine and stay consistent with that every time!